Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I used to

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,230 Community Veteran
I used to not go to bed worrying that I would be kept up a 'sod' asking for company wen I really just wanted to go to bed, I fear tht it could happen again so I rarely sleep. How do I have a clear head b4 bed? Wat r the impacts of no sleep?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,500 The Mix Elder
    Hey @ellie2000 I feel you on the sleep thing. I'm sorry to hear that you have been struggling to sleep. I don't know if this helps but do you like meditation or podcasts?. I know that there are a lot of sleep casts online you can listen to which are meant to be relaxing. I would say that sleep is an important thing as our bodies need rest and that it helps to reset our body for the next day. I also struggle with sleep too in a way but mine is more of me being distracted online. What type of things do you find help relax you at night time?.

Sending hugs,

Amy22 <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,230 Community Veteran
    I had a bath 2day, and I played some doom 2. In bed listening to phone reviews. I listened to 'monsters among us' it was tripe
    Wat others?
    Crazy mad insane