Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hey :)

kaeden2008kaeden2008 Posts: 1 Just got here
I’m Kaeden and I’m 14. I like drawing and painting .I’m going into year 10 in sep which is exciting but scary. I hope everyone has a good day <3

Comments

• Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey @kaeden2008

Welcome to The Mix community.

It's great to have you here, and we hope you find it helpful :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 458 Listening Ear
    Hi @kaeden2008 , welcome to our community! I hope you're doing well at the moment :smile: what kind of things do you like to draw and paint? Good luck starting year 10 in September, it's so scary, but I'm sure you'll be okay! <3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,015 Community Veteran
    Welcome @Kaeden2008 I hope you enjoy your time here. I like the sound of painting and drawing it sounds so nice to do. Good luck for September too I hope it goes well :)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,034 Boards Guru
    Welcome to the community @kaeden2008 <3

I love to paint and draw too! Good luck starting your new year at school, remember you can reach out to us at any time, we're all here to support you :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,172 Boards Champion
    edited August 2022
    Hi @kaeden2008 :) im also 14 going into year 10 and it is quite scary! Here if you need to chat about anything :)

welcome!
  • Options
    fiona333fiona333 Posts: 141 Helping Hand
    edited August 2022
    Hey Kaeden, welcome! it’s great to have you here 😊 I also enjoy drawing and painting, I prefer acrylic and water colour painting. What about you?
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    welcome @kaeden2008 - hope to see you around and enjoy year 10 :)
  • Options
    NeonBlueThunder1NeonBlueThunder1 Posts: 245 Trailblazer
    Welcome @kaeden2008 , welcome to the discussion boards! :) I too also enjoy drawing.
  • Options
    HarryTHarryT Community Manager Posts: 320 The Mix Regular
    Hello @kaeden2008, welcome! It's great to have you here with us. <3

I'm a big fan of drawing, too, although I'm not the best at it haha! Hope that you enjoy your time here and shout up if you've got any questions about anything. We're all really excited to get to know you better :)
    Hello amazing human (yes, that's YOU). I wish that you could see the amazing person who I see within you  ✨
  • Options
    maisie_mmaisie_m Posts: 2 Newbie
    Welcome @kaeden2008 good luck in your new year at school, drawing also sounds fun :)