Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Places to live

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,969 Community Veteran
edited August 2022 in Home, Law & Money
Why do they require funding b4? It naffs me off tht stuff does hpn wen Ur really eager to move
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    Moving somewhere new can be quite a difficult process to go through @ellie2000. Are you looking to move at the moment? Can you share more about the funding?
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    I get frustrated when I don't get told anything, even though I am quite gd at telling about wats goin on
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000

Just wanted to check in to see how you are doing? :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    i woke up today n thought 'not again'
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    HarryTHarryT Community Manager Posts: 320 The Mix Regular
    ellie2000 wrote: »
    i woke up today n thought 'not again'

Thank you for sharing this with us @ellie2000, you've done really well to reach out for support. <3

I just wondered if you could tell us a little bit more about what you mean when you say that you thought 'not again'? What are those thoughts like at the moment? We're here for you tonight.
    Hello amazing human (yes, that's YOU). I wish that you could see the amazing person who I see within you  ✨
  • Options
    i still feel stuck in a period of time. i dont like life
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    but at least i completed 'stray'
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    That feeling of being stuck and things feeling out of our control can be really tough to be experiencing @ellie2000. You're doing really well reaching out to us all here on the community, we're always here to support you <3

You mentioned that you don't like life, that sounds so hard to be feeling. Can you tell us more about this and the parts of life you're struggling with? We're all here to listen <3
    but at least i completed 'stray'

Is Stray a game you're playing at the moment?
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    i liked tht 1
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    i liked tht 1

I've been wanting to play it actually. Thanks for the recommendation.
  • Options
    The phone rings and I think, b'er off. I still think it my abusers, why do I think tht
    I think n I get worried coz I dna wat it means
    Crazy mad insane