Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Who's online broken?

Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,178 Boards Champion
edited August 2022 in Help Desk
Hi, this isnt a major issue but I'd thought I'd point out that the whos online thing seems to be broken, it doesnt say how many guests are inline like it used to do and it also piles up the users saying 33 odd people are online at once and this is all day everyday they are online according to it, including the Mix account and moderators/staff/volenteers accounts. Again this isnt a major thing but thought id point it out (ive put a screenshot of what i mean)t4o7bqls87om.jpg
@TheMix @Aife @Emma_

Comments

• Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,039 Boards Guru
    Thanks for sharing this with us @Chloe234! I thought that looked a bit strange when I logged on this morning. We'll flag this with the tech team to see if it's something they can look into :)

Thanks again for reporting to us <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    I noticed that too and thought it was a bit odd.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 601 Incredible Poster
    Thanks for flagging this @Chloe234

We've let our tech team know, who are working on it to fix things :)
  • Options
    NeonBlueThunder1NeonBlueThunder1 Posts: 245 Trailblazer
    Wow, that's one bizarre website bug, hopefully the tech team can sort it out. :o