Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Can't sleep

FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,304 Wise Owl
I'm still screwed, I have no job or anything sorted as I've just finished college. I don't know what to do because I just don't want to go back to college but I don't want to do anything I don't like. I can't even just
focus on the present because im fucked atm and I don't know what to do. I can't sleep about it, it is hot too but I struggle to sleep anyway because I stress about stuff and sometimes it comes at night.

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    Hi @FordRanger I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling this way lately. Sometimes when we worry about things, it can affect our sleep a lot. I do agree that the weather this week has been very hot, and hot weather can affect sleep too. I don't know if this might help you, but I know a youtube channel called Headspace. They do a lot of videos on sleep and relaxation. They are very relaxing to watch. Hope your okay.

Sending hugs,

Amy22 <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    fiona333fiona333 Posts: 141 Helping Hand
    @FordRanger so sorry to hear you are going through all of this, are you receiving an support from any services? Do you think it may be beneficial to do so, like a GP or a charity?

They may be able to help you manage your struggles and support you into getting into employment.

It’s important to remember that everyone is on their own journey, someone people will reach certain milestones before others, because that’s what is best for them and how some things work out sometimes. Everyone does everything at their own speed, things may not always seem like they are.

Take care 😊