Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

looking to future

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,230 Community Veteran
why is it hard wen all this head rubbish overwelms u frm the past?, ppl thinks i can easily do it but its hard. uncertain wat hpn. why does a key event tht effect u make days no meaning
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,500 The Mix Elder
    I agree with you on this a bit, as sometimes when a major event happens in our life it can stick with us for a while. I'm sorry to hear that you have been struggling with thoughts and events from your past. Sometimes certain things can trigger thoughts from the past and this can make us feel anxious. I guess certain things affects us in different ways. If you feel comfortable, what type of thoughts have you been struggling with the most lately?.

Sending hugs,

Amy22 <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,230 Community Veteran
    Can I put my trust back in 'professional' ppl?
    Will I hav the same experiences with ppl wen I move?
    How do I feel content with myself?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,500 The Mix Elder
    Hi @ellie2000 I'm sorry to hear that you have been struggling with your thoughts at the moment. it sounds like you have been struggling with trust lately, as you mentioned about trusting professional people. I just wanted to say some of them can be good as a lot of services are confidential and safe to use. I also noticed that you mentioned about having similar experiences when you move. Sometimes, when we move places, it can be scary at times as we are unsure of what our experiences will be like. However, sometimes the same things wont always happen to us. Sometimes change can be a good thing I guess. I hope you are feeling okay.

Sending hugs,

Amy22 <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films