Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

elden ring

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,969 Community Veteran
edited November 2022 in General Chat
i just bought it and i thought it was goin to b like diablo 2. wat do u do in it, i just walk, explore, get killed by monsters, then i get bored . r there set quests in it?
another gd game is 'stray' where ur a cat trying to get outside, trapped in the distopian world
Crazy mad insane
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Elden Ring is an open world Dark Souls game. So it's intentionally very difficult. There's a set series of quests / bosses you fight to finish the game but besides that it's really open to exploration. Fighting only the main bosses is going to be extremely difficult and will make the game quite short. I think for most people, you've just gotta wander around and fight the things you come across - level up, find items and do side quests. It's not for everyone but it was my first souls game and I enjoyed it.

My friend has been telling me about Stray but I've not played it yet, is it any good?
  • Options
    I like stray and alot of ppl play it. U hav to sneak Nd dodge stuff. N do quests, robots banished out the humans.
    It's the only time I get to b a cat haha
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Stray isn't gd for ppl who can't do stealth
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    I just like running in tht one
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options