Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

meds

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,154 Community Veteran
wat do u do/ wat do u ring if ur a week away frm running of of meds. im alright to go without one of the meds for a while, but sertiline keeps me stable. last time i got questioned by the chemist :(
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Deffo get it sorted out before you run out just in case it takes longer than usual to get hold of your prescription. Especially if you're on weekly dispenses I learnt the hard way lol
  • Options
    without sertilene i sing
    'when u hear the follow tune, u no i'll b with u'
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    'i do not care, if i am durbing u'
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    LMAO HAHA :3 WE ALL GNA D__
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    I Sing coz its better than screaming
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    i sceam 'just listen n i will always b singing 4 u'
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Hi Ellie,
    Just checking in to see if you’ve managed to get hold of your prescription. From the NHS website if you are running out of medication you can call your GP surgery and tell them you’re running out of your prescription. In out of hours, or if you can’t get through to your GP surgery then you can also ring 111 and they can help direct you to someone that can help refill your prescription.

I’ll link the NHS page in case you need more information https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-services/prescriptions-and-pharmacies/pharmacies/out-of-hours-medicines/
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • Options
    I got meds this week thanks. I come towards the end of the batch n I panic
    Crazy mad insane