Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I don't want to continue

Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
I don't feel like things are going to be okay any more. I just feel like dying out of nowhere. I will have no help. I mean there really isn't anything left. And I have no reason to feel like this.
Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo

Comments

• kaiikaii Posts: 434 Listening Ear
    Hey @Kate_20 I'm so sorry that you feel awful. It sounds like you're going through a difficult time right now. It's completely fine for you to feel like this.

We're here to offer you some help if you would like to tell us more about it :smile:

Hoping everything gets better for you <3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    I am not allowed to talk about my feelings. I am in a very complicated situation where my voice is taken away from me. But thanks for asking.
    @Kate_20 I'm so sorry that you're caught up in a difficult situation. It's awful how you're not allowed to talk about your feelings. But keeping all of this inside must be so hard for you.

You may find these resources helpful:
    - here at The Mix we have a free and confidential helpline: 0808 808 4994 you can also email us if you're more comfortable with writing your thoughts down
    - https://giveusashout.org/get-help/ - you can text SHOUT to 85258, it's free, confidential and anonymous - it's good for organising your thoughts and feelings through text

I hope everything will get better for you <3
  • spoonspoon Posts: 375 Listening Ear
    kaii wrote: »
    @Kate_20 I'm so sorry that you're caught up in a difficult situation. It's awful how you're not allowed to talk about your feelings. But keeping all of this inside must be so hard for you.

You may find these resources helpful:
    - here at The Mix we have a free and confidential helpline: 0808 808 4994 you can also email us if you're more comfortable with writing your thoughts down
    - https://giveusashout.org/get-help/ - you can text SHOUT to 85258, it's free, confidential and anonymous - it's good for organising your thoughts and feelings through text

I hope everything will get better for you <3

absolutely this! if you ever feel like your life ur endangered, please call the polie. no one should ever be in that situation where their voice can't be heard
    Whats a signatureeeww
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Sending you lots of strength @Kate_20 <3

It sounds really difficult what you're going through and feeling like your voice has been taken away from you. Not only are you going through a really tough time but not being able to talk about how you're feeling sounds so hard. You mentioned that it's a complicated situation, can you share more with us about this? We're all here to listen <3

I'm hearing how much pain you're feeling and how the hope you had of things being okay is fading. From what you shared, it sounds like this is quite a new feeling of things not feeling like they will be okay anymore. This sounds like a really difficult place to be in at the moment. Do you feel comfortable sharing more with us about what's led to this feeling or changed for you?

Like @spoon and @kaii mentioned above, there are lots of great organisations you can reach out to at any time either over email, text, webchat, phone or seeing someone in person. We would encourage you to keep reaching out and also to these organisations if you do feel unsafe at any point - there's lots of people out there who can help you through this - you're not alone <3

I've listed a few more organisations below:
    * If you need urgent help or have any concerns for your health or safety, the quickest way to get help is to call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. 
    * Local urgent mental health helpline - you can use this tool to find out the local urgent mental health helplines in your area.
    *Crisis Messenger - Our crisis messenger text service provides free, 24/7 crisis support across the UK. If you’re aged 25 or under, you can text THEMIX to 85258.
    * Papyrus - If you are having thoughts of suicide, you can contact HOPELINEUK for confidential support and practical advice. You can call them on 0800 068 4141 or text them on 07786209697.
    * Samaritans are reachable by phone and email 24/7. Whatever you're going through, you can call them any time, from any phone on 116 123.

Keep going Kate, one day at a time <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    edited June 2022
    @Aife @spoon I am really sorry but I might be in danger if I do share online what I am going through. I can't say for sure that I will certainly be in danger but I cannot ignore the possibility. Unfortunately, there isn't anything that the police can do. It would be better if it is an issue that can be solved by calling for help. It is way more complicated than that. And it isn't anyone's fault.
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    It sounds really tough not being able to share what you're going through Kate <3 I hope the bits you've been able to share here have helped a little. We'll drop you a PM from The Mix account to see if there's any support we can offer you privately through PMs.

Really hope things will be okay for you. Do keep us updated with how you're doing and share as much as you feel safe and comfortable doing so. We all care about you so much <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • spoonspoon Posts: 375 Listening Ear
    Kate_20 wrote: »
    @Aife @spoon I am really sorry but I might be in danger if I do share online what I am going through. I can't say for sure that I will certainly be in danger but I cannot ignore the possibility. Unfortunately, there isn't anything that the police can do. It would be better if it is an issue that can be solved by calling for help. It is way more complicated than that. And it isn't anyone's fault.

im so sorry you're going through this kate. obviously don't do anything that endangers your life. its understandable if you dont want to talk about it here since it's public and it would be understandable that the details might be enough to identify who you are in that situation. maybe calling one of the helplines suggested would be a safe bet? its confidential and you could stay anonymous so no one in real life would know about it. u could also change tiny details like genders, ages and names to anonymise it even more but still tell the gist of what happened. to ease your mind you could maybe use a payphone or a burner phone, just so that you can talk about it and get it out of your chest. i know it wont be the solution to whats happening, but at least you wont feel so alone and keep the weight on ur shoulders as much.

of course, if thats not possible in ur situation, is there anyone involved that's trustworthy and able to talk about it with you? just so that you can be each others support system so that you are not all alone.

hugs for whatever you are going through and i hope it gets easier over time <3
    Whats a signatureeeww
    Sending you lots and lots of hugs @Kate_20 I understand how difficult it is to ask for help, especially since it may put you in danger. I'm wishing you the best, I'm hoping that you get out of this terrible situation as soon as possible <3
  • blc1234567blc1234567 Posts: 7 Confirmed not a robot
    Hru now