Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dramas

_Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
Hi Guys so I'm going to be honest these past few months has been up and down road for me mostly down road with sixth form and all the stress to do with it mostly drama with most people and people drag me into their dramas it gets to much and to be honest I don't want to go there with all that. I was talking to my boss about it because I do some volunteering work on another mental health site. I told him about it all and a few hours later an ambulance turned up at my house to do a wellness check on me. sixth form is just stressful with all the drama.

My Mom emailed the teaching assistant about it what happened now I'm panicking I just want to move sixth form. I feel like all the staff care about is qualifications. But even my mom said its been going on for months now.

There is only one person I hang out with now in my class and he is okay

Comments

• Options
    Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hi @_Tech_Addict_Girl thanks for sharing and being honest with us 💜it sounds tough the environment that you’re in at the moment with all the drama, but good to try and keep yourself out of it.

Sorry if I’ve misunderstood but did your boss call the ambulance for you because they were worried about you? How did that make you feel?

Is there any progress on you moving sixth forms?
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hi @Lucy307 Yes the boss called them because he was worried about me and when he said he called I started to panic and apparently my mom said it will be hard to go to another sixth form but I have to see what happens