Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

boobs

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,031 Community Veteran
do the deflate, isit like an airbed, it goes. ssshhhhhh
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    OwlOwl Posts: 109 The Mix Convert
    thank you for making a post on this very important topic

thought unfortunately I can't answer your question!! we really need an expert in here

jokes aside, are you okay, are you having trouble with anything like body issues? sending hugs and love and good vibes and stuff <3
  • Options
    no no i just wandering
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    i dont have body issues, i dont think abnormal. im quite healthy. i eat fruit, drink soup, go gym
    the gym helps with mental health
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    wat does a mamagram involve
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    they dont actually deflate because they're not hollow and filled with air, but apparently they can change size depending on hormones and stuff

the NHS has a page on mammograms, google "NHS mammogram" and it'll come up, this wont let me post a link cos it says ive not been here long enough, super paranoid but knowing me super justified 🤣

im glad the gym helps you with your mental health, im finding going outside and hiking does the same thing!
  • Options
    they dont actually deflate, cos like they're not balloons filled with air, but that goes with a warning that i haven't tried to deflate them, and also that nobody else should x

apparently they change size because of hormones and stuff though? is this what is happening with you? i highly recommend chocolate and wine and hot waterbottles etc. if that's the case. if yours are going pshhhhhhftt though like a deflating airbed as you say, I'd go see a doctor x