Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Friends n feelings

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,000 Community Veteran
Does telling Friends tht u not ok draw them away
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    ellie2000 wrote: »
    Does telling Friends tht u not ok draw them away

Hey Ellie,

If your friends care about you, they will try to comfort you and tell you everything is okay, people sometimes walk away because they are unsure on what to say, or that they feel like they cannot help that person, It is also tricky telling people especially your friends that you don't feel that great, have you got friends who you could tell if your not feeling 100% okay? as you deserve to be supported,

Leila
  • Options
    I'm careful who I mingle with, In the past they went away wen I mentioned stuff tht happened in my life. But they ask a question tht trigger that answer
    Also I'm careful who I mingle with bc ppl mite take advantage
    Gd ppl who u really like, disappear without saying
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000
    You deserve to be supported through all you're going through, Ellie. Your strength in reaching out to us when you're dealing with so much is really inspiring. How supported are you feeling at the moment, Ellie?
  • Options
    im not having support really. i got helpline but dont no how to start the convo. i ring it i say 'wat do i do here?'
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    the mix is gr8 resource :)
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    ellie2000 wrote: »
    im not having support really. i got helpline but dont no how to start the convo. i ring it i say 'wat do i do here?'

You could say 'hello, im new here and wondering if we could take this slow, but I am here looking for support' if that'd help?