Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bullets (a bit of a song I've been writing recently)

Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :)EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Options
    mk1881mk1881 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    @LorryTruck,

Please know dear friend that you have a creative gift!! This is absoluetly beautiful. The rhyming structure seems effortless and I can imagine the emotion that you would sing it with. I'm glad that you were able to express your emotions when you didn't see your boyfriend for a month. Personally, I write songs too. I play them on my guitar and it usually helps get out whatever emotions I need to. I'd love to look at any other songs you've written if you feel comfortable, but no pressure either. Hope you're having a good day^^
    "But our lives will only ever always Continue to be A balancing act That has less to do with pain And more to do with beauty." -Shane Koyczan
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    Libby_Libby_ Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    I absolutely love this! You’re very talented ❤️
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here