Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

In the zoom call

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,000 Community Veteran
I was tlkn to Mr c and he defended his colleagues, y? Will I still have the thought process when I move. Or is it 'Yikes forever'
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2022
    i sed i was fine until tht trainee therapist, can trainees make u more unwell if they didnt follow the rules?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    ellie2000 wrote: »
    i sed i was fine until tht trainee therapist, can trainees make u more unwell if they didnt follow the rules?

Have you told anyone that the trainees have made you feel bad? Are you okay?
  • Options
    yes, but the employer make excuses
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    i'm ok but wen i think selfharming i go to bed. is wat the trainee therapist did fixable? the sessions didnt end properly, with stuff lingering
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    she (the trainee) is the one tht made me need therapy more. nd im goin back to old habits :(
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    she (the trainee) is the one tht made me need therapy more. nd im goin back to old habits :(

That doesn't sound nice, I am sorry she made you feel like that I really am, have you spoken to anyone who is the leader if tye course or thingy your doing as they can put a investigation Into the trainees abuse to you as you don't deserve her crap.
  • Options
    they stick up 4 eachother, coz they use very very old methods, coz the leaders old fashioned
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    they used narcistic ppl, to pick my weak points. isit coz the employer wanted to do it?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hi Ellie, so sorry to hear you had a bad experience. If she was a trainee it sounds like she hadn’t gone through enough training and maybe the intentions were good, but the impact was bad. How are you feeling about this now?
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • Options
    wen i got a phonecall frm the nhs team saying i could hav another go i was really releived.
    i go to bed b4 i hurt myself now. i was asking for help for ages and i was panicking.
    do ppl want u to be desperate b4 they offer help?
    wen tht therapist thought it got to much she went on to b a jeweller
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    wen i got a phonecall frm the nhs team saying i could hav another go i was really releived.
    i go to bed b4 i hurt myself now. i was asking for help for ages and i was panicking.
    do ppl want u to be desperate b4 they offer help?
    wen tht therapist thought it got to much she went on to b a jeweller

I am sorry you felt like hurting yourself, have you got anyone you can reach out to? I am glad you get to have another chance, you deserve to be given a second chance.

I don't know if you mean enjoy people being desperate before reaching out for help? But, it's not good nor is it healthy as it is not fair for people to have to feel so bad then people offer them support, as yes the system is a bit stretched at the moment due to Covid-19, but people especially young people who are shy or scared to reach out, but they should be cared for without having to feel so bloody crap to then be given support when they are at breaking point,

I hope you're okay Ellie!
  • Options
    do ppl enjoy seeing ppl struggle n being desperate 4 help? are we on earth set up to fail? im at breaking point but i stay quiet and complete games. my mums cats keep me something to look forward to. even b4 covid i was struggling
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    do the doctors decide once u've entered the room weather they help u or not?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    i stop crying now coz i get told to stop it
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    I'm sorry, are you okay Ellie