Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Unmotivated

Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I haven't done much work recently and I feel guilty but there is really no point in trying. I am doing it all wrong anyways. My family is going through a stressful time. Nobody really cares about me now.
Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo
Post edited by JustV on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,313 Part of The Furniture
    What are you working on at the moment @Kate_20? What do you think you're doing wrong?

Be kind to yourself - you're a human being with limits. :)
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    harpreetharpreet Posts: 6 Confirmed not a robot
    Hey! Maybe try disconnect and fully rest without feeling guilty about not working- may help a lot. May find having a good routine will help too. You definitely aren't going to do it all wrong and you will learn from your mistakes. Hope your family is okay
  • Options
    LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Kate_20 wrote: »
    I haven't done much work recently and I feel guilty but there is really no point in trying. I am doing it all wrong anyways. My family is going through a stressful time. Nobody really cares about me now.

Hey Kate,

Thank you for reaching out to the community, thank you for saying what's on your mind, I am sorry to hear you feel unmotivated, I understand why you feel guilty about not working and I 100% can hear where you are coming from, but I also hear you feel like there is no point in trying, can I ask why you feel that? I understand you may feel your doing everything wrong, but honestly, don't be so hard on yourself, as you may be doing better then you realise.

I am sorry to hear you feel like no one cares about you, I know us here in the community 100% care about you and your welfare, we want what's best for you, have you got anyone outside of the mix who could support you, Trusted adult, Close friend, therapist? as, it seems you could do with talking to someone and you fully deserve to be listened and heard, I want to add that The Mix have a 1-2-1 chat where you can reach out for support, so if you don't feel like talking face to face, you could always talk online,

I hope your doing okay, !