Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I'm Sorry

SkylarswimsSkylarswims Posts: 18 Settling in
I’m sorry I’m not pretty
I’m sorry I’m not smart
I’m sorry I’m failing
I’m sorry I’m to blame
I’m sorry I’m such a mess
I’m sorry I can’t be proud
I’m sorry I’m a person
I’m sorry I was born
I’m sorry you have to deal with me

Comments

• Options
    mk1881mk1881 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    @Skylarswims,
    Love, you don't have to apologize for these things. Even though I don't know you or haven't seen you. You are beautiful and smart. People are privileged to know you, they get to know you. We're all messy people. You aren't to blame for feeling this way or for anything. You are so so loved and this is a safe space. Know that by simply waking up each day even when it's incredibly hard and draining, is a tremendous step. I'm proud of you for that..
    "But our lives will only ever always Continue to be A balancing act That has less to do with pain And more to do with beauty." -Shane Koyczan
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,963 Community Veteran
    Ur are Ur own person. I recommend dramatherapy Ur u get referral frm Dr. U'll c bout life n wat it's about
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    fiona333fiona333 Posts: 141 Helping Hand
    Hi @Skylarswims

I know it has been a while since you posted, but I just wanted to see how you are doing. :3
    I see that @mk1881 has given some great words of wisdom. You should never apologise for who you are. We all have our flaws and have made mistakes, but they don't have to define us if we don't want them to. You have the power and control to take the direction you want life to go.

Take care,
    Fiona <3