Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

TW: feeling today

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,000 Community Veteran
wen ppl ask isit covid feeling or mental too.
as covid goes i feel gr8 :) but wen i tested it was two red lines n it been 2 weeks
mentally i would like put a shootashoot to my heart or self harm in a zoom lesson
shall i vent to mr.c today my feelings
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
    It sounds like you're not feeling good today Ellie, especially when you mention that you would like to Self-harm. It sounds like you've been testing positive for quite some time and it's understandable to be struggling. We're all here for you. Do you feel comfortable sharing with us more about how you're feeling?

You mentioned that you were thinking of speaking to Mr C, is that a teacher at school? That sounds like a really positive step. How are you feeling about having that conversation?

As well as us, there are resources that can help with self-harm if you would like some support, particularly Self Injury Support. They offer support through text, webchat, phone and email.

Feel free to let us know how you're doing Ellie, we're here for you :)
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,000 Community Veteran
    yes it is school teacher :) im scared he mite do a whoopsy about how im feeling
    Crazy mad insane