Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

How can I forget about myself

Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
How can I forget about myself? I cannot stand being myself. I just want to get outside myself for a while.
Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo

Comments

• BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hey @Kate_20
    It sounds like everything is really heavy to carry for you at the moment. You've been really brave to reach out for support and thank you for doing so, I know it's not always easy. I'm wondering if there's anything that brings you comfort or joy that can help distract from these negative thoughts, even for a little while. I know it may not necessarily solve the problem but it may bring you some form of light relief that you deserve <3
  • Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    @Brookee Not really and it is temporary. Nothing and nobody could save me. I am trapped.
    Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
    Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
    El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo
  • StellalunaStellaluna Posts: 62 Boards Initiate
    @Kate_20 It sounds like you are going through a really tough time. Are you aware of what is bringing about these feelings? Do you feel stuck in a difficult situation you would like to change? It is ok to distract yourself from these feelings by doing something you like. It might be an idea to write them down so you can see clearly what has led to you feeling trapped.