Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

How are you really?

BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
Hey everyone, it's been a long time since I was last here, sorry about that. I just wanted to check in and see how everyone's doing. This is a complete safe space, and you deserve to feel heard. If you feel comfortable to talk about it, how are you feeling lately?

Comments

• Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    @Brookee Not great really. Nothing worked out.
    Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
    Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
    El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @Kate_20 I'm so sorry to hear that, Kate. I'm here for you if you want to talk a little more about it! Sending you so much love <3
  • Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    @Brookee I feel very lonely and I am not happy with myself. I feel very tired as well. I feel disconnected from this world.
    Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
    Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
    El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey @Brookee

I love this thread, thank you for starting it. :heart:

@Kate_20

Sorry to hear you are struggling, we care about you and are here for you :heart: Sending hugs :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    Lovely thread. If im honest im feeling really stressed curently because GCSEs are getting so close.
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hey @Kate_20
    It sounds really difficult and exhausting carrying so much on your own. You've been really strong to share what you have, and please remember that we're always here for you whenever you need!

@Mike Thank you! I really hope you're doing okay <3

@AnneFrypan
    I can imagine right now is quite a stressful time for you, remember that you can only do your best, and that's more than enough :) We're right here with you if you want to talk about it <3