Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
edited March 2022 in Health & Wellbeing
I believe this is what I deserve. I am mentally ill now because it is my karma. I was not tolerate to people who did not go to class, plagiarised other people's work and left all the group work mess to me (group members were assigned the same grade). I thought they were lazy. I still don't know their problems but they could have been mentally ill. And people did not tell me that because of confidentiality issues. Because who wouldn't go to class if they could? Who would plagiarise other people's work if they had the energy to do it on their own (I mean I would never try to plagiarise other people's work because it is against my moral standard, but I cannot ask other people to have the same standard)? Maybe that was why they did not do their work and affected my grades. It was not fair but I shouldn't have asked them to do their work when they affected me. I was too cruel to them. Now I lost the ability to work, although it did not affect my classmates, it did affect my family. I still tried everything I could to minimise the effect on my family but I cannot say that other people should follow my standard when they hurt me. It is ableism. If they potentially have an unknown illness, they had the right to hurt me. Now I deserve to be depressed and I deserve to feel like dying out of nowhere.
Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo
Post edited by Kate_20 on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hi @Kate_20 I can really sense the turmoil you are putting yourself through with this and blaming yourself for the way you are now feeling. Can I ask, are you getting any support for your depression?

Its really tricky to think about yourself so harshly. While its lovely that you are thinking about others’ unique situations and feelings, I don’t think its your responsibility to make allowances for people not doing their fair share of work, that’s more for your teachers to support with? Have they been supportive of you in your situation? (I hope so)
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • Options
    Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    Lucy307 wrote: »
    Hi @Kate_20 I can really sense the turmoil you are putting yourself through with this and blaming yourself for the way you are now feeling. Can I ask, are you getting any support for your depression?

Its really tricky to think about yourself so harshly. While its lovely that you are thinking about others’ unique situations and feelings, I don’t think its your responsibility to make allowances for people not doing their fair share of work, that’s more for your teachers to support with? Have they been supportive of you in your situation? (I hope so)

Thanks for your kind words. Things happened in the past and it was a painful experience. No, the teachers made things more complicated.
    I cannot really get any support now and I cannot have access to the services I used to have access to because they were used up.
    Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
    Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
    El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo