Home General Chat Polls of the Week
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Are there more wheels or doors in the world?

Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 601 Incredible Poster
Think about it - there's an awful lot of cars/ bikes/ trucks but also a lot of buildings. Do kitchen cabinates count? What about the wheels on a drawer???

fxgnojf0eqvb.png
(image of a wheel and a door)

Are there more wheels or doors in the world? 14 votes

More Wheels
85% 12 votes
More Doors
14% 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Ahh I've seen this on tik Tok originally I was wheels then I saw someone saw what about all kitchen cabinet doors/ wardrobe so then I was doors, now i'm finally back to wheels lol. Just think about all the wheels on the bottom of chairs and in mechanisms and things like that. I'll probably keep changing my mind though lol
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    This is really hard, there are so many different types of doors and uses for them as well such as in houses, on cars and other buildings. However, there is also a lot of wheels on vehicles and other daily objects. I might need to dwell this and then give my vote later.
  • Options
    Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 601 Incredible Poster
    So I saw a tiktok that mentioned lego and toy cars (like hotwheels) - they all have lots of working wheels but a lot don't have doors...
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,648 Legendary Poster
    edited March 2022
    I say wheels, purely because in this room alone I can count 16 individual wheels, my bed is on wheels and it has 8 of them, one of my cabinets is on wheels and I have a home made toy car on my window sill that is also on wheels.

It’s hard though because there are lots of doors in the world, but most things on wheels have at least 4 wheels and many of those things don’t have doors (my wooden toy car I made when I was like 10 doesn’t have any doors for example).
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    yes my final answer is wheels
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,834 Master Poster
    Everyone that I have asked agrees that there are more wheels.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    JimetteJimette Posts: 85 Budding Regular
    Wheels are four times the quantity of doors right?
    Wild Hearts Never Die~ >:3