Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

What did you get :)

_Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
edited November 2021 in General Chat
Hey guys

This is a thread to tell me what your best birthday present was when you was 18 if you would like to share💝it’s my birthday Thursday and you are all one big family to me now 🌈
Tagged:

Comments

• Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Ooh I don't even remember what I got! My dad got me a small teddy and an 18 key - he doesn't know me very well so I guess he went for the most generic things lmao. They are super cute though.

Usually money and clothes are what I get, or something sports related.

My bf will always go full out for me - not crazy money but always something super meaningful. We go out for a meal on special occasions too.

Happy birthday when it comes!
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Ahhh your birthday is 3 days before mine! Mine is on Sunday.

My parents got me a lovely bracelet for my 18th, I’d also had my ears pierced the year before so a few people got me nice earrings. Things I can keep as reminders.

I got a lot of prosecco too, I do love my prosecco.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    For my eighteenth birthday I got a bike, happy birthday I hope Thursday is a lot of fun. Being eighteen is funny. When I was sixteen I didn't want to be eighteen but as long as you can hold on to what your inner child finds fun you'll have a great time. What are you gonna get?
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hey guys @Anch0r33 @independent_ @Apollo they all seem like nice presents you all got I’m glad you all like them. Also I don’t know what I’m going to get really.
    Thankyou for the birthday wishes🥰🥰🥰
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Best present at 18?
    A day with my parents. Just me and my parents