Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

If you had...

awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
Hi guys this is a thread I'm starting

The idea is if you had whatever And only one day to do it what would you do?

So I'll start us off if you had one hour left on this planet what would you do? What would you say? any regrets?

This thread will be updated every day so be on the look out! Or maybe just the weekends I'm not sure

Comments

• Options
    If I had one hour left here I'd spend it with friends and family because despite how much I like being by myself when I need time to think I wouldn't want to spend my last hour by myself because nobody should die alone no one and I'd probably spend it listening to music I haven't heard before or a film maybe I'm not sure because then at least I'd Die happy
  • Options
    As for regrets or saying stuff I'd probably tell my family how much I love them because I don't think I really show it and I'd use it to say things to the people who bullied me I know you shouldn't fight fire with fire but they are the people who are responsible for my mental health and trust issues so I'd really let them have it civilly of course but id let them know what they did to me and I guess I'd use it to make amends with people who I've hurt, if any and just to tell my friends how I feel about them and I'd spend the last few minutes sitting on a cozy sofa with the fire on so I could reflect on how the day had been
  • Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @awesomeminecraft6789 Thanks so much for starting this thread, it's really interesting!

I'm really sorry to read about the people who are bullying you. I'm so sorry that they've cause you so much hurt and distress. I think that if it was your last hour on earth, and you chose to let them know how much hurt they've caused you, it seems like that would give you some peace and closure.

I think it's very interesting to think about what we'd each individually do if we only had an hour left. I think personally, I'd travel home and spend it with my family and listen to my favourite songs in the world. Maybe get my family to come and meet me somewhere beautiful, close enough that there'd be plenty of time to spend my last minutes with them :)
  • Options
    Hi guys my next thread is...

If you had let's say, all the money in the world it's not logical but just imagine a truck just randomly came over to your house and left all the money in the world but here's the catch you only had one day to spend it what would you spend it on and why? now here's a twist you can't spend it on anyone else it's just for you and since it's fake money you don't have to feel bad about it!

Me? If I had all the money in the world I think I'd spend it on a trip to like a few different places around me or I'm thinking outside the box here and you guys can go crazy with your answers I don't mind I've always wanted to travel to America so I'd spend the day traveling through most of the state's how I'd get back would be by working for it so I could buy a plane ticket back here

How would you guys spend your money?
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    I'd travel too :blush: I'd get the next flight to New York City and go see a show on broadway! Love your idea of working so you could buy a plane ticket back. May join you with that idea - spend some time travelling around NYC sights before heading back whenever I'm ready