Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

A little about me

ahoward2000ahoward2000 Posts: 1 Just got here
Hi there, my name is Adam and I'm 21 years old. Currently I am a 2nd year psychology student at the University of Chester, however due to some of my own mental health difficulties I have decided to take some time out of education. On here with the aim of building meaningful connections and hopefully helping some people along the way!

Comments

• _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Nice to meet you :)
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hellooo @ahoward2000 welcome to the boards. My name is Elle, I’m 18 and I’ve also taken time out of education due to mental health. For much, much longer than I’d planned, but I can really appreciate that’s been a tough decision for you. I hope the time out helps. It’s lovely to meet you
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • KatKat Posts: 81 Budding Regular
    Hiya @ahoward2000
    Welcome to the mix! It's great to have you here. :)
    I just wanted to say I am proud of you for making the decision to take time out of uni to focus on your mental health, it's not an easy decision but it's an important one and can hopefully be the time you need to rest and reset. I too took time out of university which in the end allowed me to finish my degree much stronger.
    The people here are lovely so you've come to the right place, I hope you find what you need <3
  • Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.