Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hi everyone!

rower123rower123 Posts: 1 Just got here
Hi!

I’m new to this platform, so I’m not too sure how this whole thing works. My name is Lara, and I live in London. I’m in need of someone to chat to. My older brother (18) moved out in May, and I’m feeling a bit alone. Hope to find lots of lovely people to chat to on here.

Comments

• Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • La_LaLa_La Posts: 156 Helping Hand
    Hello, nice to meet you!
    ~ Dreamer ~
  • KatKat Posts: 81 Budding Regular
    Hiya @rower123
    Welcome, it's lovely to have you here <3
    I'm sure you'll get the hand of the platform with no problems but if you need any help just ask :)
    I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling a bit alone since your brother moved out. Getting used to somebody leaving can be a tricky time to deal with. My sister has recently moved away to university so I know how weird it feels when you go from living with somebody the whole time to not seeing them as often. Just know that it is natural to feel lonely but know that it will get better as you get used to it with time. It's great you've joined the mix as the boards are full of lovely people who will happily have a good chat with you, so know that you are never alone.
    Have a lovely day <3