Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I don't know why I feel so refreshed after a bit of alcohol

Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
edited November 2021 in Drink & Drugs
I don't know why I feel so refreshed after a bit of alcohol. I have been feeling like lacking energy for the entire day and I suddenly feel so refreshed after a bit of alcohol. I feel like I am able to work on my studies again. I am not sure what that is. Is it not good for me?

mod edit: moved from Anything Goes
Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo
Post edited by JustV on
Tagged:

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,614 Legendary Poster
    When you drink alcohol, initially it gives you a buzz which often makes people feel tipsy and relaxed. This is quite a nice feeling, but the problem arises when you drink more because alcohol is a depressant. So eventually, in large quantities it will make you feel worse.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    When you drink alcohol, initially it gives you a buzz which often makes people feel tipsy and relaxed. This is quite a nice feeling, but the problem arises when you drink more because alcohol is a depressant. So eventually, in large quantities it will make you feel worse.

@independent_ Okay I think I just have to control the amount that I have and it should be fine.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    @JaySpender Idk why it works better than anything for me