Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hi everyone!

ashyashy Posts: 1 Just got here
edited September 2021 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone! I’m Ashy and I can’t wait to get to know you all!

I’m a psychology student but I love to read, bake, cook, and listen to music. Currently I am reading “One of us is Lying” but if anyone has any recommendations, let me know!!

I also love to give out advice and support- if you ever need someone to talk to or just listen to, don’t hesitate to pop a message! :)

Comments

• Options
    KHI1886kKHI1886k Deactivated Posts: 136 The Mix Convert
    Hey @ashy

I'm new too and ooh that sounds cool welcome to the mix!
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    Welcome to the community @ashy :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @ashy

Welcome to the boards! Nice to meet you :blush:

I've just finished studying psychology too and have all the same interests! I also read one of us is lying last year - how funny :blush: Great book! I've just finished reading "the therapist" by B.A. Paris. that was incredible, definitely recommend!
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.