Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Let's be friends!

Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
I've noticed so many new people on here recently and I'd love to get to know you all!

Tell me a short paragraph about yourself! I'll react and respond to all of you guys.

If there's anything you all want to know about me I'll answer also!

Even if I already know you, feel free to take part (you all know who you are!)

I want to feel a strong sense of community again after being stuck in a bit of a depression.
               (_)
                |
           ()---|---()
                |
                |
         __     |     __
        |\     /^\     /|
          '..-'   '-..'
            `-._ _.-`
                `

Comments

• Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Hi, I'm Apollo. I'm eighteen years old and I live in Scotland.

I don't know exactly how I'd describe myself, I'm relatively laid back and I like to talk to people.
    I like drawing, listening to music, and just making things, even if they turn out badly. My favourite musical artists are Daft Punk, Kero Kero Bonito, Bill Wurtz and Mitski.
    I like playing video games but I don't do it so much recently and I have started reading.
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    Apollo wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Apollo. I'm eighteen years old and I live in Scotland.

I don't know exactly how I'd describe myself, I'm relatively laid back and I like to talk to people.
    I like drawing, listening to music, and just making things, even if they turn out badly. My favourite musical artists are Daft Punk, Kero Kero Bonito, Bill Wurtz and Mitski.
    I like playing video games but I don't do it so much recently and I have started reading.

Nice to (re)meet you Apollo! Sounds like we have a lot in common, I enjoy drawing and listening to music. Not sure who I'd sayy favourite artists are but I'm big into the 80s (Bryan Adams and all those guys). I'm currently studying English and theatre at uni!
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    KalekaAKalekaA Posts: 34 Boards Initiate
    Hi @Apollo and @Anch0r33! I’m 18 and I love to listen to music too. I will be starting uni in a few weeks so I’m pretty excited about that! I have recently learnt how to cook and have been pretty busy with uni prep. I love running and MMA in my free time, as well as learning new languages.

P.S. I’m pretty new to the mix so I don’t know many people here. But I’m up for a chat if anyone wants to talk. I’m happy to help in any way I can.
  • Options
    KalekaA wrote: »
    Hi @Apollo and @Anch0r33! I’m 18 and I love to listen to music too. I will be starting uni in a few weeks so I’m pretty excited about that! I have recently learnt how to cook and have been pretty busy with uni prep. I love running and MMA in my free time, as well as learning new languages.

P.S. I’m pretty new to the mix so I don’t know many people here. But I’m up for a chat if anyone wants to talk. I’m happy to help in any way I can.

Lovely to meet you! I'm 21 and starting 3rd year of uni! What is it you'll be studying?

I'm big into my sports. I'm on the GB team for 4 of my sports (mostly related, one unrelated).

What languages do you know?

Feel free to drop me a pm if you fancy a chat!
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    KalekaA wrote: »
    I love running and MMA in my free time
    @KalekaA do you do MMA yourself or do you enjoy watching / following it?

Love this thread @Anch0r33. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    KalekaAKalekaA Posts: 34 Boards Initiate
    @Apollo That is very impressive! I will be doing Accounting and Finance. Hoping to start my ACCA (separate chartered accountancy qualification) alongside it, hopefully. I understand Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu as well as English of course. What sports teams are you on?

@Mike I’ve been into martial arts since I was really young. I have my first dan black belt in karate and blue belt in Brazilian jiu jitsu. I have also been boxing and wrestling for a very long time. I do happen to watch the odd ufc match every now and then though.