Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

suicide

summerxo21summerxo21 Deactivated Posts: 321 The Mix Regular
hi,

i really would like to find someone to chat to, i tried helplines they don't work i feel a worthless burden. my only friend i get along with is @independent_ and @katieb098 but no-one is up to helping someone as worthless as me :( god my life is rubbish i actually give up

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Just want to check quickly - are you feeling safe today? We’re always here to chat, but if you’re feeling unsafe it’s important you feel you can reach out to crisis services.

I’m sorry you’re struggling so much at the moment. I know what that’s like and it’s a hard place to be in.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Just want to check quickly - are you feeling safe today? We’re always here to chat, but if you’re feeling unsafe it’s important you feel you can reach out to crisis services.

I’m sorry you’re struggling so much at the moment. I know what that’s like and it’s a hard place to be in.

i am safe thank you.

ill try :)

thank you :(
  • Options
    You have any RL support atm? Like from your GP/mental health team?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    You have any RL support atm? Like from your GP/mental health team?

not enough :( but i will phone papyrus hope they aren't rude as last time :(
  • Options
    It might be an idea to speak to your GP if you haven’t already, they might be able to get you some more support if you have a chat about how you’re feeling. Calling Papyrus sounds like a good idea, and hopefully the advisor is helpful
  • Options
    It might be an idea to speak to your GP if you haven’t already, they might be able to get you some more support if you have a chat about how you’re feeling. Calling Papyrus sounds like a good idea, and hopefully the advisor is helpful

thank you :) ill call them in a bit :)
  • Options
    i actually feel fucked up :( my head is sore and my life is a mess
  • Options
    KalekaAKalekaA Posts: 34 Boards Initiate
    @summerxo21 Please remember you are not worthless. You are only 18 and have so much to live for. No matter what is going on in your life you can always turn things around. Remove negative people and activities from your life and concern yourself with more positive influences. Self-expression in the form of art or poetry has been helpful to many others in a similar position. You must remember you are loved and valued. You have something to give to the world even if it is something often overlooked.

There are always people to contact, here are a few examples.

- https://www.giveusashout.org/

- https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help/contact-samaritan/

- https://www.childline.org.uk/

I hope you are feeling better and have found some helpful support but if you feel like you still want to talk about how you are feeling I am here to talk to, if you want.

• Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,966 Community Veteran
    edited September 2021
    shout '85258' is a gd place to start, its a textline nd they try techniques to make u feel better,
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,966 Community Veteran
    avoid alcohol tht'll make u worse
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    eeb99eeb99 Posts: 14 Settling in
    edited September 2021
    Hi @summerxo21 I'm really sorry to have read you've been struggling, it sounds like you've been having a really difficult time recently so I just wanted to check in and see how you're doing since your last post?
  • Options
    maryam852maryam852 Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    @summerxo21 I want you to know that you have people who care about you, this thread is a testament for that. I am so glad you are reaching out-that is very brave! How are you dong? Are you ok?