Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I can't keep going

summerxo21summerxo21 Deactivated Posts: 321 The Mix Regular
edited September 2021 in Health & Wellbeing
hi,,
i can't carry on my head is full i feel so crap i want to end my life why is everything so negative to me? i done nothing wrong i am a useless 18 yr old god help me :(
summer

mod edit: removed method of suicide
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    naominaomi Posts: 94 Budding Regular
    Hey @summerxo21 I saw that you posted under a different thread as well so I don't know if which response you'll see first but there you mentioned that you feel hopeless. I am really sorry that you feel this way. If you need someone to talk to you can PM me and I will try and help you the best I can but keep reaching out to people. Have you sought professional help too. I know Samaritans may be a good place to start as they are available 24/7 if you need someone to share what is going on in your head. I think the number is 116123 if you want to give them a call. I think that you coming here and seeking help is a good thing so please keep coming and like I said I am here if you need a chat. <3
  • Options
    Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    summerxo21 wrote: »
    hi,,
    i can't carry on my head is full i feel so crap i want to end my life why is everything so negative to me? i done nothing wrong i am a useless 18 yr old god help me :(
    summer

mod edit: removed method of suicide

@summerxo21 Sorry to hear that you are struggling. I am struggling with suicidal feelings as well. It is so draining. I find Shout 85258 helpful. Are you receiving support from your uni or your GP? Feel free to drop me a message if you need to. I might not be online all day due to the stress of my essays but I will try my best to reply to your messages. Keep on fighting my lovely <3
    Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
    Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
    El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo
  • Options
    laviniavdlaviniavd Posts: 12 Settling in
    Hi Summer, I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling like this and it breaks my heart that you think you're useless. It sounds like you have a lot going on in your head maybe thoughts and worries and I understand this can feel overwhelming. What can be helpful when these get too overwhelmed is a grounding technique or techniques, you can see which ones suit you best and they are easily available on google! For example sitting down and making yourself aware of your body and where you can feel your emotions and what has caused them, maybe run your hands under a cold tap and process this feeling. Seven-eleven breathing works wonders for me; breathing in through your mouth for seven seconds and out through your mouth for 10 seconds until you feel satisfied as it reduces your blood pressure. Even speaking out loud to yourself, letting out all your thoughts can be helpful and feel free to cry!
    Going to your GP and asking for a referral for a counsellor that can provide CBT possibly could help with everything seeming overwhelmingly negative for you, and it is so good you know you have this space to come to to talk; its so important and an important step.
    I hope this has helped and I hope you know you're so important! <3