Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hey!

MarshmallowCloudsMarshmallowClouds Posts: 3 Newbie
edited August 2021 in Introduce Yourself
Hi there I'm not really new you may know me as Laine I used to mod.

I've already list everything and my life already sucks :)
I just wanted to say I appreciate you all and I really hope you are doing well and that only the greatest things happen to you all ❤️

It's been great knowing you all x
Post edited by Stephanie on

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hi @MarshmallowClouds

Welcome back, we hope you are doing okay :heart:

We have edited your post to remove why you left The Mix and the part where you say about you being banned.

Feel free to speak to The Mix staff team if you want to discuss anything

Take care :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • MarshmallowCloudsMarshmallowClouds Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited August 2021
    Yeah I did expect you guys would edit it, don't want anyone thinking they messed up aye 😂

It's not worth talking to them I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone and to be aware of who's around them in chat.

I'm doing as okay as I can do when everything around me has fallen apart and people suck, least dogs are cute :)