Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

questions

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,971 Community Veteran
does trauma make 4 forget wat u been told recently?#
n how do u make Rødgrød med fløde? is it simple
would virgin tele interfere with zoom calls?
r u ppl like wat u r?
how do u deal with toxic ppl?
5 ways of wellbeing?
wat r core beliefs?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    SpaceOtterSpaceOtter Community Champion Posts: 817 Part of The Mix Family
    Hi @ellie2000
    1. Trauma can effect your memory, when we’re struggling mentally it can often effect your brain in different ways.
    2. I wasn’t sure what that was sorry, I googled it and it doesn’t seem too complicated. But sometimes part of the fun of baking is experimenting and trying again. I know when I was learning to make chocolate truffles it took a few tries, but I was so happy when I finally did it.
    3. I don’t know, maybe you could ask the company.
    4. I’m sorry I’m not sure what you mean.
    5. I’d say stay away from them as much as you can but that’s not always easy. It’s cheesy but before going out sometimes I write list of positive things about me, then after a rough day with people I read it to help remind me I’m an ok person.
    6. The site mind has a good page on five ways to well-being https://www.mind.org.uk/workplace/mental-health-at-work/taking-care-of-yourself/five-ways-to-wellbeing/ (Sorry if I’m not allowed to post this link)
    And you could make a post asking people about how they look after their well-being, I’m sure you’d get a lot of great suggestions.
    7.I wasn’t so sure how to explain this, but I find a good picture I think might help explain it better than I can.
    560d879qjthl.jpeg

I’m sorry if i misunderstood any of your questions or if my responses were patronising. Sending lots of hugs, always happy to listen if you ever need anything <3
    You're awesome!
  • Options
    i did a core belief session but it was triggering, ppl make me believe different about myself, the first time it hpns im sad forever, im happy now coz i away frm hometown. how do i cope? do i lure them to a big shredder, so im not sad anymore?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    SpaceOtterSpaceOtter Community Champion Posts: 817 Part of The Mix Family
    I’m sorry to hear the session was triggering.
    I’m happy that you’re feeling happier now away from your hometown.

Unfortunately I don’t think luring them to a big shredder would help. I don’t have any answers ,but talking to us like you are is really good, I know it probably doesn’t feel like it’s helping but it’s really good to get your thoughts off your chest, even though it’s really hard it’s good to keep talking.

I just want to say we’re always here if you ever need someone to listen. I’m just sorry I can’t help more.
    You're awesome!
  • Options
    ppl tht i used to come in contact was/is offensive but they didnt no it. one they'll b lik 'YOU C--T!' and the next 'u aright?' life does my head it. bcoz i dont like aggressive ppl i just run off n i pay them alot of money for them to provide a gd service
    Crazy mad insane