Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

online chatrooms

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
i were thinkin wen i was realy sad, could they get in trouble, i was only lookin 4 ppl to trust n affction
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000

Just wanted to check in to see how you are doing? :heart:

You mention a chat room, do you want to talk some more about that?

We are here for you and you a valued member of this community :smile:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    wen i went chatavenue, i'd lost trust in every1. i got grief in every room. i got redirected to chatdesire tht 1 wasnt busy, the preditors on chatavenue added me on msger, on msger they opend the webcams doing stuff, i couldnt close it. my savior were the police but they didnt focus on the preditors :'( the police were heavy handed with me
    Crazy mad insane
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    and err i had a look and chatavenue is still up but its not .com, its .pro now
    Crazy mad insane