Home Group Chat Announcements
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Weekly Group Chat Schedule

Emma_Emma_ 🥦🌻🌿Vibing with plants and vegan food Posts: 307 Community Manager
edited June 28 in Group Chat Announcements
Hey hey everyone :)

Here's the weekly group chat schedule. Chats will run as they are below unless we let you know otherwise!
Don't forget to refresh your memory of our chat guidelines before you join too!

Monday
General Chat
Support Chat
Young Carers Chat

Tuesday
General Chat
Support Chat
Support Circle

Wednesday
General Chat
Support Chat

Thursday
General Chat
Support Chat

Friday
General Chat
Support Chat

Saturday
General Chat
Support Chat
Under 16's Support Chat (every other week)

Sunday
General Chat
Support Chat

More info on each type of chat
Support Chat (8-9.30pm): A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment.

General Chat (8.9.30pm): A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc.

Support Circle (7.55-9.30pm): Support Circle is a Support Chat of no more than 4 people seeking support, where everyone takes it in turns to share while the rest of the group listens. We have places for people who want to come and get support or attend as listeners. You can sign-up here.

Young Carers Chat (8-9:30pm): These work the same way as a Support Chat, only the space is just for young carers. If you're either a young carer or young adult carer, feel free to drop on by. If you think you're one of these, also turn up too to see what you think!

Under 16's Support Chat (6-7:30pm): A Support Chat, but for under 16's. This runs every other Saturday. More information here.

New to the community? Go here to find all the info you'll need about group chat.

You can access chat here once the sessions open. You'll be taken through to our lobby area, from which you can access all the open rooms. The page will be blank if the sessions aren't currently open :)

Comments

• DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Posts: 5,868 Part of The Furniture
    edited July 1
    Don't worry about what I said. My Internet was just being stupid.
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
  • ConnorConnor Posts: 445 Community Manager
    No general chat running tonight, instead we will be just running support chat :)
    DancerXLillyX
    General chat is back on!
    Dancer
  • MikeMike 🎧 LandaanPosts: 3,607 Community Manager
    edited July 31
    Under 16's SC is now open! Come hang out. :) If you're over 16 you can still come as a listener.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!
  • MikeMike 🎧 LandaanPosts: 3,607 Community Manager
    edited August 14
    Under 16's will be happening today from 6pm! Come along for support if you're 16 or under, or to listen to others if you're 17 or over. :) Cookies* awarded to those who come.

*cookies are entirely virtual and have no monetary value
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!
  • HarryTHarryT Posts: 128 The Mix Convert
    Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you know that unfortunately chat will be cancelled tonight, as we're having some issues with ChatWee. Remember you can reach out to our 1-2-1 services if you need support tonight.

Hopefully we'll be back to normal tomorrow, someone should let you know tomorrow if not!

Take care of yourselves tonight team, sorry about this! <3
    "I know what I have to do now, I’ve got to keep breathing because tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
    Cast Away

I really do hope that chat is back on tomorrow especially as otherwise, chat won't be back until 6th September
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
    HarryTXLillyX
  • XLillyXXLillyX Posts: 47 Boards Initiate
    yeha same
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Bpd bitch ✌🏼 Posts: 823 Part of The Mix Family
    Is chat fixed for tonight or?
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    I know that the rooms aren't open yet but I will see if I can access chat. If I can then it should be okay for later.
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

XLillyX
    @Jellyelephant It says it is shut now?
    Currently contacting the tech team to see what the issue is, will try to let you know when I have the information :)
    XLillyXJellyelephant
    @Connor so it is or?
    It looks like it is working. I was able to access chat (I was just checking I can get in on it.) There wouldn't be any rooms opened at this time anyway.
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

We don't really know yet whether chat will be on or not. Just trying to contact the tech team to see what is going on and get it fixed for tonight if possible :)

@Dancer it may be similar to last night, where a handful were able to access but no one else could. I can confirm there still seems to be an issue, we'll try to let you know asap with some information. I'll try to get some information out there before 7pm tonight
    Dancer
    I will try again with accessing chat at about 6:30pm and then again just before chat and if it is okay again then it should be fine.
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

ConnorJellyelephant
    Awesome, thankyou for letting us know :)
    XLillyX
    What I am going to say is that the tech team can't blame Love Island for the reason for chat not being fixed because the final isn't even until tomorrow (and it is absolutely trash anyway!)
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

XLillyX
    edited August 22
    @Dancer haha LOL x
    that is very true though... is love island almost coming to an end? and previous message, yeah i will try again and @Themix ill message if not working
    Dancer
    I don't even watch Love Island and the only reason I know it is coming to an end is because I was bored and decided to search up when it finishes.
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

• independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 7,224 Master Poster
    I was one of the only people who could get in last night so if you want me to try to log in again at 8 to see if it works I can do.

Also hey @xoxolollielovejess1n you figured out how to post
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    @independent_ haha yupp
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 7,224 Master Poster
    edited August 22
    Atm I can’t get into the software at all on my phone (google chrome and Safari) and still to try safari on my laptop
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    XLillyX
    @independent_ how you been? feel free to pm me <3
    edited August 22
    It is working for me again. @independent_ When you do it on your phone, try it on mobile data rather than internet.
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

@Dancer and @independent_ not being annoying but i don't have a clue haha, maybe tag @Connor and ask him?
    @Dancer I don’t have signal in my house or I would try mobile data.

@xoxolollielovejess1n I’m not sure either, just posting here to let the team know what I’m seeing from this end of the tech. Hopefully it can be fixed soon
    Oh okay. Maybe your internet is the issue. *kicks internet in the virtual balls*
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

@Dancer lol, for once it isn’t my internet because everything else is working.
    @dancer Kasa i just read your message jeez girl you got guts haha <3 make me laugh :)