Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Referral ask

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
 info@hertfordshiremind is tht the address to ask where Ur referral is
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    https://www.hertsmindnetwork.org/accessing-our-services

This is the link that talks about their different ways for refferal depending on which service you want to access :)
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    I've filled the form and sent it off Nd wen I'm in my home town I desperately need help b4 I get frustrated and harm myself. I'm scared tht wen I get in my hometown It's like I'm running down spiral staircase, how do u stay happy n bouncy wen u were 'in a dark swamp' b4 u went on holiday?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Rose124Rose124 Posts: 69 Boards Initiate
    Hi @ellie2000

What I do to stay positive is to distract myself - whether this be through listening to music that I find uplifting, writing positive quotes or things that i am grateful for in my journal, scrap booking, doing exercise, dancing in my kitchen, watching tv, doing some work etc.

As i often find that when I have a purpose in my life I am at my happiness and I often find that when I start to overthink my worries, fears and anxieties that this causes me to feel a great deep sense of sadness and anxiety.

Hope this helps.

Wishing you all the best and sending you lots of virtual hugs your way
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    its like i step out of myself sometimes, wen tht happens i cant do anything
    Crazy mad insane