Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

why not!!!!!

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,969 Community Veteran
is it coz people dont know how to tlk to me
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    wen they c tht i need help why do they tlk to people related who dont no me at all
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    AbbyOwlAbbyOwl Posts: 125 The Mix Convert
    Hi @ellie2000

Sorry if I haven't understood correctly, but it sounds like you feel people aren't talking to you about the help you want, and instead asking those around you? Is there anyone in particular that you feel isn't talking/listening to you?
  • Options
    wen i do something dangerous or scary, ppl always tlk to whoeva is avaliable like my keyworker or family member, do they think i wont give answers or understand?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    AbbyOwlAbbyOwl Posts: 125 The Mix Convert
    edited June 2021
    Hi Ellie,

Supporting people is always a tough balancing act for everyone involved, including the person who is being supported <3

One reason why they talk to those around you could be that the people involved have a duty of care to tell someone 18+/registered guardian etc if they are worried about you. It might simply be because they have a responsibility to tell someone else, rather than them thinking you won't be honest or understand.

Is there any way you could talk to your keyworker or family member and explain how you are feeling? Maybe if they know that you want to be involved in discussions more or feel like you're not being consulted enough, they might be able to change things. You should usually have a say in your care and treatment, but sometimes decisions are made by others in certain situations <3