Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Feelings

Past UserPast User Recovering🥀LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    This guy sounds like one of the most genuinely evil people I have ever heard of.

I'm really sorry this happened to you, you deserve so much better and it's brave of you to talk about this. You mentioned that you sometimes blame yourself because you didn't tell him your feelings before this happened, I think you know that it's not your fault but it absolutely 100% was not.

Honestly I don't know how to move on from people, but when you begin remembering the good times you had remember how horrible he really was (if that doesn't feel like too much) you deserve someone so much better and so does literally everyone on the planet. Even if he seemed nice at first that's not who he is, if he was nice this wouldn't have happened, he's manipulative and horrible.

Obviously how you feel about him isn't 100% in your control but you can impact it.

You should stop talking to this guy if you haven't already. Block him on everything, he's really bad news. You can try partaking in your hobbies, watching shows, talking to friends, anything to take your mind off of him. There's no way to do this overnight unfortunately, it is going to be difficult but in time things get a little easier. Also don't feel bad if it takes you longer than normal to get over this guy, this situation is really messed up and it's normal that it would take your brain a longer time to recover from something so damaging.

I genuinely can't express how terrible it is that you had to go through something like this. I hope you feel better in time.
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
  • ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    It's okay that you're struggling, it's tough, but we're always here when you need us
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • jemuzingjemuzing Posts: 2 Newbie
    What he did to you in the begining when he was nice is called love bombing..it might help if you read up on this. Im very sorry you went through this experience but, ots very good to talk about it and learn about it..you arent alone,im sure there are other people this has happened to and it may be helpful to find a support group, this was a rape and also a form domestic violence, there are womens centers all over the U.S. that have free counseling and there is a 1800 number you can call i will look it up and add it to this post. 1-800-799-safe (7933). You can also lookup domestic violence hotline and find thewebsite it wouldnt let me postthelink
  • Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here