Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

police complaints

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,962 Community Veteran
i remember police mistreated me, after i wasn't told the torture had come to the end. mental health gone into a sinkhole. and i was wondering all the abuse i suffered frm everyelse went unnoticed, if i open up now would they take action on those beings? do they laugh and get a kick off making and seeing vunerable girls go downhill. who do i compain to if i wanted to?. coz they left it open ended and i still think they hav a hold on me
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2021
    i tlk on here coz i havent got a therapist, if someone had enough of ur venting is them saying 'put in a box and move on' not very helpful and d*ckish
    do police care about mental health
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    They had me following their orders for three year and itwas by someoneelse's doing who was supposed to be professionals, and the police didn't tell me what they were doing, social worker didn't tell me either. In a police interview is an appropriate adult supposed to be in the room??
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Police did a lot of damage. Along with ptsd I had a lot to deal with
    Crazy mad insane