Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

why TW

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
why do ppl even over 18 want sex with me, shall i do it to make them happy
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    If someone over the age of 18 wants to have sex with you, don't do it at all.

I'm not sure how old you are but if you're under 18, you're at a stage you're going through a lot and I mean a lot of changes - hormones, body changes, emotions, etc. That puts you in a vulnerable position.

This may come across as harsh but I'm saying this because I've been in this position before - if anyone over 18 wants to have sex with you, it's never out of your best interest. No matter how much they try to persuade you otherwise.

Stay safe, @ellie2000
    I'm worried about you. <3
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    It depends how old you are, the age of consent in the UK is 16 but I’m not sure where you live so it might be different where you are.

Regardless of age (even if you were both over 18) you should never feel you need to have sex with someone just to make them happy. Consent should come from both sides and you shouldn’t be pressured into giving that consent by the other person
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    Wats a nice way to say 'go away'
    Crazy mad insane
    But standing my ground makes ppl angry
    Crazy mad insane
    He started filming me in the shower at first
    Crazy mad insane
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Are you comfortable sharing this with us?

yh, coz i hav no-one else to tlk to, peer mentoring is rubbish always tlkn bout recovery star n stuff which i hav no clue wats discussed about. therapy unable to get one tht is not a narcisist, i had 1 for 40 weeks n tht 1 was really gd. i get angry soo i got on fb and had a go at the narcisistic therapist tht way, told them how i felt. wen i had tht one she was training and after a while i thought 'ffs' she was told to stop, but she carried on. are therapists allowed to train on ppl without supervision, how does it work?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hi Ellie, we are here for you 💜 am I right in understanding there is someone over 18 wanting to have sex with you? I don’t know how old you are, but regardless, you don’t need to have sex with anyone just because they want to. You mentioned they filmed you in the shower - do you want to talk more about this?

Is your therapist BACP registered (you can find this out on their website?). If so, they have an ethical framework and rules to follow. They are allowed to have sessions with people after extensive training, while they are still trainees themselves but they have ‘debrief’ sessions afterwards which is called supervision. If there is something worrying you about your therapist you have every right to ask for a different one - is this something you want to do?
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend