Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Suggestions??

SkyeSkye Posts: 103 The Mix Convert

Around 6 months ago I gave the name 'Skye' to myself. And in the last 6 months I've drastically changed for better and for worse. I've had the best and the darkest moments in the last 6 months. I'm now a completely different person than I was when I started with the name 'Skye'. So I had the thought that it's probably time to leave Skye behind and cherish the different person that I am now. I've decided to change my name. And I need suggestions. I've come up with a few names.

(1)Sapphire
(2)Zen/xen
(3)Strom
(4)Peach
(5)Cinnamon
(6)Raven
(7)Lyric
(8)Rae
(9)?????? (Any other???)
Or should I continue with Skye?????

Won't you come over and watch the stars with me?

Comments

• Options
    ChristiaanChristiaan Posts: 21 Boards Initiate
    Mm.., I suggest you write down the positive things that have changed in your life and google names that with similar meanings.
  • Options
    @Christiaan that's a good idea I can try that. Thank you

• Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Hey @Skye!

I think it's so wonderful how connected you are with your identity, and if changing your name helps you to stay connected with yourself then I'd say go for it!

As to what your name may be, I think that's a decision you absolutely can make! Perhaps try and think about which name resonates with you the most, which one feels right to you? I think any name you pick will fit you brilliantly.

No matter what you pick, we'll all be proud of you! It's a big decision to make and we'll be with you every step of the way :)
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    @Eleanor thank you so much :3 I'm still tryna figure out if I should change it or not. On one hand it seems more reasonable but on the other I think it's too early for it. I'll probably have to think a little more before I come to any conclusion <3

• Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Skye You're more than welcome :blush:

It sounds like a good decision to wait a little while to make sure you pic the perfect name, listening to what you want and giving yourself some breathing space to decide is wonderful!
    Alis propriis volat