Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Obligatory introductional post

TheUndesirableTheUndesirable Posts: 15 Settling in
Just testing to see if I can post now. How do you do, fellow kids and disabled users so inexperienced they may as well be kids?
Shyness is a disability. Make peace with it.

Comments

• Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome to the community @TheUndesirable! Glad you managed to get in in the end. :)
    and disabled users so inexperienced they may as well be kids
    Would you mind clarifying what you mean by this?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Welcome! Great to have you here :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    edited March 2021

Disabled ppl often find it difficult to find work due to stigma, and fall behind their non-disabled peers in terms of experience and opportunities.
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    edited March 2021

Disabled ppl often find it difficult to find work due to stigma, and fall behind their non-disabled peers in terms of experience and opportunities.
    Thanks for clarifying @TheUndesirable. :) That makes sense - just thought I'd check!
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    Well that and disabled ppl are worthless and should just fucking die. Myself included of course.
  • Options
    Then why am I planning to kill myself by the end of the year if I don't have a fucking job if I'm so damn important?
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hey @TheUndesirable , Welcome to The Mix! It's so great to have you here :)

I can see how much you're hurting right now and I'm awfully sorry that you're feeling so low, to the point where you're even planning on ending your life.
    Well that and disabled ppl are worthless and should just fucking die. Myself included of course.

I disagree with what you're saying here. I don't think that disabled people are worthless and should die. I believe that everyone is worth their space in this world, disability or no disability.

I'm curious as to why you feel like you're worthless and why you're feeling like you should just die? We want you here and we care about you.

Someones always around if ever you'd like to talk or rant about your feelings and whatever going on for you.

You're strong and you are worth SO much.
  • Options
    Because I'm fucking ancient and 99.9% of my work experience is unpaid. That says to me I'm literally worthless.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Welcome