Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

A lil positivity for those feeling down

SkyeSkye Posts: 103 The Mix Convert
" gods envy us. They envy us because we are mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we are doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again."

To everyone out there, everyone who's reading this you are beautiful and strong and smart and lovable and kind and sweet and pretty. I'm happy that you exist and proud of you that you made it till here.

The past is gone and cannot harm you anymore. And while the future is fast coming for you, it always flinches first and settles in as gentle present. Don't fret about past, don't worry about future. It'll work out when it supposed to.

We think we are made of number, percentage on tests, pounds on scale, likes on photo, price tags on cloths. But we are not. We are made of love and happiness and the way we laugh. We are made of good memories and late night and past curfews. We have more substances than numbers. Tbh life is too short to be embarrassed of little things. Wear the outfit your mom said was ugly and laugh your natural too loud laugh and talk to intimidating people you find interesting!!! Join cringy clubs and read books everyone hates !! If shit doesn't work out then who cares. People who are worth being around will stick by anyways.

If you think you are taking then here's a general rule if you ask yourself "am I faking this?" Then u are not. You are real.
If you think you are disappointing people remember to lead a happy life you have to disappoint some people a bit.
You owe the universe nothing. You exist on your own terms. The galaxy doesn't care that you messed up that one time.

Remember there are people who care about you even if you don't know them. I care about you. I'll grab your little face and scream, "on purpose, on purpose I'm gonna care about you". Be still. Breath. The world will continue to spin even if you are not pushing it.

For a star to be born, there is one thing that much happen: a gaseous nebula must collapse.
So collapse.
Crumble.
This is not your destruction.
This is your birth.
Won't you come over and watch the stars with me?

Comments