Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Back to 6th form

_Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Hi Guys so as most of you know we have gone back to school/college and 6th form so today was my first day back after ages at 6th form it was about different we had to have the Covid test in the morning and everything like that.
I’m not gonna lie the thing up my nose made my eyes water it was horrible I also got a bit of a headache after but it’s better then nothing I guess.
We had to stay in our classrooms the whole day so that means the teachers have to come to use so we don’t have to move from class to class which I think is the better option.

The sad think is I don’t really like 6th form still to be honest I’ve never liked it but in secondary I thought I would buy it turns out I don’t.

Also I fell out with one of my friends again. I mentioned in one of my post it’s really already because he wasn’t even talking to me at all he didn’t even say hi.
Just because I made a mistake and swore at my mom but that was nothing to do with him but his not talking to me because of that and apparently he doesn’t want to be my friend.
I just can’t get over it ☹️
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hope today was better, I had a bad time at sixth form too. Can't even imagine how stressful it is with all of the social distancing.

Doesn't sound like a great friend, hope I'm not speaking out of turn there. But if he's that upset over something personal to you, instead of being supportive, he decides he doesn't want to be friends. Then maybe you're better off without?

What're you studying? ^^
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    edited March 2021
    Hello @Supernova thankyou for replying ❤️I would say 6th form was ok even though it was a bit already as I said I fell out again with a person I talked about before. I think that is a good idea be better off without him but he is in my class and it’s just a bit awkward because it’s a bit obvious we aren’t talking.
    I’m sorry you had a bad time at 6th form which isn’t very nice. Yes social distancing can be hard when people don’t listen when they have to social distance.

I’m studying computers in my 6th form we studying quite a lot but the main one that stands out for me is computers❤️
    I forgot to mention that it’s my day off so that’s why I’m answering now I’m not having a causal day off 🤣
    Post edited by _Tech_Addict_Girl on
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Ah, enjoy your day then! :)