Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bad Sex

WillowWillow Posts: 59 Boards Initiate
I am terrified of ever having sex with this guy again. The last time we had sex there was blood, initially thought I was torn, but it turns out he had somehow managed to be cut. Got no idea how, but I feel so responsible that I am terrified of having sex with him again in case I hurt him.

I am seeing him again in a couple of days and I am terrified that if it happens again I'm gunna lose it and breakdown and he's not gunna want to go out with me cause I am the girl who somehow cuts him down there.

What do I do?

Comments

• Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @Willow,

Apologies that I did not see this thread sooner. How did it go when you saw him again? :heart:

These things happen a lot more than people talk about. Although you feel responsible, I want to reassure you that it's nobody's fault at all. If it does happen again then perhaps you could have a conversation with him to see if you can understand why it is happening. If it doesn't happen again, then it perhaps was just a small accident and that's totally okay :smile:

And just as a side note - remember that you are under no obligation to have sex with him when you see him. If you aren't feeling comfortable just yet, because of these worries, then that's totally fine.

Take good care :heart:
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Honestly don't worry about it too much, things like this happen but I can understand how upsetting it must have been for you, you're not a bad person at all and I'm sure that it was an accident.
    I've been accidentally scratched by SO during sex and now he makes sure to file his nails so the corners aren't too sharp. @Willow Have you managed to have a conversation with him btw?

Echo @coc0mac about not being obliged to sleep with him again as it will always be your choice.

• Options
    WillowWillow Posts: 59 Boards Initiate
    @coc0mac and @Salix_alba_2019

Thanks for your advice. I know i am not obligated to have sex with him and I don't feel pressured by him at all.

I been able to do some research and talk to a doctor as I was generally terrified that if u did have sex with him again I would cut him. I been reassured by them and by the guy I am seeing its just rough sex. And apparently its more common than I thought for either one of us to be cut. I am used to constantly bleeding every now and again but never thought about it happening the other way round.

I feel a lot better and it's not happened again so far so feeling okay about it all now especially since he's also reassured me 🙂
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    That's great to hear that you don't feel pressured at all - sounds very healthy!

Speaking to the doctor was a brilliant idea. It sounds like they've been able to provide some good reassurance, and the guy has too, which is fab to hear. Thank you for the positive update!