Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Update therapy

Hi Guys I’m so sorry I forgot to keep you updated before I’m so sorry.
The Friday session got cancelled because I was sorting my room out to put led lights on the walls😍
So I booked it again on the 16th March I feel so annoying because I think my therapist thinks I’m annoying because I cancelled it I feel so bad I go back to school on the 8th of March and I’m really dreading it I don’t want to go back.
I feel like when I go back in my health anxiety will hit the roof because of Covid because my 6th form dosent follow the rules I don’t think because they didn’t before they kept taking their masks off every-time I just think that is a bit stupid because the masks are supposed to keep you safe from the virus.
That explains why half of the teachers got Covid before because they took the masks off also they don’t keep distancing when someone comes close to you it’s like they don’t care and don’t tell the person off.
It’s just so stressful so I think I would need my therapist more when I’m back at 6th form.
I don’t want him to get fed up.
My appointment is booked for 4pm so I have to be back on time for the phone call so I’m stressing about that because I don’t want him to say no I can’t have you now☹️

Comments

• Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @Emoji246,

No need to apologise! Take your time :heart:

Your therapist is there to help you. They will understand that people cancel therapy sessions for so many different reasons. Sometimes it's just not the right time - whether that's emotionally or for another reason - and that's okay. They are there to support you, not to get annoyed at you :heart:

When you say your appointment is booked for 4pm, did you mean 4pm on the day that you wrote this post, or 4pm after school today? :smile:

I really hope that school goes well for you. It would be great to hear how you get on! It's wrong that your sixth form don't follow the rules. I hope that it's better this time round! If it's not, you have every right to speak up about this. You deserve to feel safe, always :heart:

• Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @coc0mac Hello❤️ Thankyou for replying the answer to your question is 4pm after school
  • Options
    Of course :smile:

How did your therapy session go, and how has school been? :heart:
  • Options
    @coc0mac Hey thanks for asking therapy is going ok sometimes I feel like the therapist dosent want to work with me but I think I’ve just got to deal with it. About 6th form sadly I still dread going in 💙🥺
  • Options
    Do you know what it is that makes you feel that way about your therapist? :heart:

I'm sorry to hear that 6th form is tough for you. It really can take some time to adjust to, so be kind & patient with yourself :heart: If you'd ever like to talk a bit more about how 6th form is and the things that are on your mind, please always feel free to share them here!

Is there anybody at school that you could talk to as well, about how you are feeling with 6th form?
  • Options
    @coc0mac hey thanks so much for your reply answering your question I think it’s just the way he speaks that makes me feel that way I think.
    About 6th form if I’m being completely honest with you I don’t think it will adjust now because it’s been like it for ages.
    Thankyou again ❤️