Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

World Teen Mental Wellness Day - Tuesday 2nd

JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
edited February 2021 in Community Announcements
You might have heard that we're partnering with Hollister to celebrate World Teen Mental Wellness Day.

What's WTMWD?

World Teen Mental Wellness Day was officially founded in 2020 by Hollister as part of its commitment to ensuring young people "feel more confident, comfortable and capable". The goal is to normalise conversations and break down stigmas around mental health - which The Mix is all about too!

What are we doing for WTMWD?

There will be a special group chat taking place on Tuesday 2nd March, from 6:30-8pm.

We'll be using that space to talk about mental wellness. Discuss what mental wellness means to you, how you look after yourself, and share tips. We'll also be talking about how we can break down stigmas and barriers to talking about mental wellness and taking it seriously. :)

You can think of this more as a discussion and thinking space than a support space. If you'd like support with your mental health, Support Chat will be open right after at 8pm. :star:

Is there anything else going on?

Yep! There will also be some boards discussions about these topics. So if you can't make the chat, don't worry - there will still be a chance to join the conversation. :)

All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    This could be something great for everyone from Beyond The Stigma to join in with. @Eleanor
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous