Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

First Therapy session

Hi Guys so before this post I posted about my therapy that I’m going to have.
Today I had my first session he gave me some homework to do for health anxiety he gave me this record that I fill in everytime I’m worried about my health and all of that but the trouble is the laptop I’ve got now is schools laptop so I don’t know if I can do the therapy work on my school laptop.
My Neighbour has a printer so I gave him the worksheets to print out and he just come to give me my dinner he didn’t say anything about that and he hasn’t printed it for me I think his waiting for me to say it face to face but I’m not comfortable saying it face to face.
What do you guys think will the school mind.
My next session is on Friday
Thankyou for reading ❤️
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    I very much doubt that school will mind, but I was lucky in having some very understanding people there who helped me when, similar to you, I wasn't really comfortable talking about things. I'd advise asking your head of year if you want to make sure -- if you're uncomfortable talking to them, it always helped me to write it down, maybe give them something to read. :)

Good luck with whatever you decide, and best of luck with your therapy!
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hey @Emoji246

Firstly, congrats for having your first therapy session! That's a big step and I am so very proud of you :heart:

I don't think the school will mind :smile: Your well-being is so important; in my opinion, it's totally okay to be working on therapy homework on the school laptop.

Supernova's idea of checking with the head of year, either by asking or writing, might give you some reassurance. Or it could just be any teacher that you trust and feel comfortable talking to. I really don't feel you're doing anything wrong though!

Best of luck with your therapy sessions - rooting for you :heart:
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @coc0mac Thankyou❤️
  • Options
    @Supernova Thankyou❤️
  • Options
    JamJarJamJar Posts: 274 The Mix Regular
    What ended up happening with this @Emoji246... Have you been able to get the worksheets printed somehow? I've had people close to me do these exercises from their counselling and they've really helped so I hope you've figured something out <3

P.S. Good luck for the next session on Friday :)
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    @JamJar Hi❤️ Yes I’ve done the sheets on a document in goggle drive so I’ve got a way ❤️Also Thankyou I will keep you all updated