Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

isolation reason

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,971 Community Veteran
y does mental and physical/ lauxes abuse make u curl up afraid of society, before covid i was scared all the time,
 im spending more time with family now :)
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @ellie2000

Abuse of any kind is an incredibly tough thing to have been through. It can make your safety feel threatened, which may be why you often felt scared. You really are so strong :heart:

Do you feel like spending more time with your family has been helping you Ellie? :smile:

• Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,971 Community Veteran
    i hav zoom calls everyweek, i go mums every weekend. but the 5 days is sometimes hard with my mental health, mum lives local but every1 else is noriwch, woolwich, wothemsto, bodington n stratford. would missing a session of arttherapy make them to get me to leave?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Weekly zoom calls and visits to your mum sound fun :smile:

That's understandable that the days can feel hard with your other family members living far away. It's good that you can still stay in contact with them via zoom. Sometimes when I am missing people, I like to plan ideas of fun things we could do when we are allowed to meet again. Keeps me feeling positive for the future :heart:

I don't think missing one session would make them get you to leave. One session is pretty understandable :smile: You could just maybe let them know that you won't be there that week as a heads up x