Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Young Carers Chat is moving!

JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
We recently had some feedback from you guys about the timing of Young Carers Chat, saying that a Friday evening isn't ideal and can be when Young Carers are most tired - which makes sense!

We're also keen to make sure Young Carers Chat has reliable mod coverage, and one of the best ways we can do that is move it to a day where our moderators tend to be more available. :)

Based on both of these things, Young Carers Chat is moving to Monday for the foreseeable future. The next session will be on Monday the 25th (the Monday coming), and we hope to see some of you there!

To those who usually go to YCC, thank you for being patient with us for the last couple of Fridays when they haven't been running. We're mindful that's not ideal, and we appreciate you bearing with us. :)
All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    Thank you so much for updating us on what will be going on with Young Carers Chat. It is a great place for Young Carers to be able to get support in a safe space with other users who are having direct experience of being a young carer. :)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous