Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Work / school

Right so everything is going wrong this week for me I’ve had enough I’ve been doing online lessons and I’ve caught up on work and all of that but I’m worried if one piece of work gets over due they will have a reason to why I have to go in and I DONT WANT TO GO IN.
So I’m stressing a lot about.

I think I’m loosing my job because my mom hasn’t found my certificate yet and I had a email saying they can’t have me on board if it’s not certificate but they said they will pay for something to do with my certificate so I have to check with my mom but it is my moms fault for not looking for it early enough!😭

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Heyy @Emoji246

Sounds like you had a difficult week! :( I'm wondering how you're feeling now?

It's great to hear that you've caught up on all of your work! :) How did you find that? Hopefully it was easy enough to get through.

I hear that you really don't want to go back into school. Do you think you'd be able to create yourself a wee timetable with breaks in between just to make sure that you can keep on top of your work? That's what i did and its working well for me so far. I'm sorry that this is stressing you out so much.

Aghhh, the situation with work sounds super frustrating! Sorry to hear that they won't accept you without your certificate and that you can't find it :confused: Have you told them that you're struggling to find it? They might be more understanding of the situation if they know you're having a wee bit of bother finding where it is.

Could you help mam search?

Good luck with everything, keep us updated!

:)

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Heya @Emoji246 this sounds super stressful:(. This was posted a few days and wondering how things are now ? Have you found th certificate 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @Emoji246

Sending hugs! :heart:

I'm wondering too, how are things now?

Liam's idea of a timetable to keep on top of work is a great suggestion, so I'd love to echo that. Sometimes I like to do a little bit of work as soon as I wake up, and then get up and get breakfast etc, so that then if I end up having a unmotivated day, I don't need to worry as I've already done at least something! So that's one idea to think about too :smile:
  • SeaweedSeaweed Posts: 26 Boards Initiate
    Hi I hate school too, they always give you way too  much work :s

• Kesh260807Kesh260807 Posts: 47 Boards Initiate
    Emoji246 said:
    Right so everything is going wrong this week for me I’ve had enough I’ve been doing online lessons and I’ve caught up on work and all of that but I’m worried if one piece of work gets over due they will have a reason to why I have to go in and I DONT WANT TO GO IN.
    So I’m stressing a lot about.

I think I’m loosing my job because my mom hasn’t found my certificate yet and I had a email saying they can’t have me on board if it’s not certificate but they said they will pay for something to do with my certificate so I have to check with my mom but it is my moms fault for not looking for it early enough!😭
    hi hope your okay school is really tough at the moment and i understand that im not sure what to say about jobs as i dont have experence but im sure it will turn out fine <3

You are loved and you are amazing